Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Finally New Pictures

Corbin loves being outside. Although he only gets to sit in the stroller and observe everything going on.
Kim and Jonah came over to visit. I love to have visitors, not only to see them, but to have a couple extra hands around here is an added bonus.
Kambel would probably live outside if we let her. She Plays in her sandbox, on her slide, helps Troy, and loves blowing bubbles (and dumping them all out too)
Sophie is getting over a really bad cold but seems to be fairing well considering she is also cutting at least four teeth right now. Poor thing. Corbin is showing no signs of teething at all so thank Heaven that I don't have two teething kids to contend with.

I'll try to keep pictures updated as much as possible. Hope everyone enjoys the pictures.

3 comments:

Klevens said...

You Nelson girls have some VERY cute kids. New Gerber babies perhaps?

Barb Kleven said...

How sweet of you to keep in touch this way and share the cute little pictures and little tidbits of each of your adorable children! God bless you all! (This account will not let me sign Aunt Barb! :-(
love,
Barb Kleven

Anonymous said...

YAY! I love blogs! We have one too. www.christinarambo.blogspot.com

I love the pictures...so great.