Sunday, October 19, 2008

Corbin and Sophie turn ONE!!!!

Corbin post cake.
Sophie was a tad more "lady-like"
The Sell clan. Kambel was not so photogenic today.
Sophie playing with her new toy.
Corbin attempting to eat his new toy.
The Cakes that were devoured by the twins and our guests. It was fun making them though.

Today Corbin and Sophie turned one. Can't believe it's been that long, but I guess I haven't really had a lot of time to sit down and think about the fact that they are getting older. It's a bit hectic around here with Kambel running around and Corbin and Sophie on the verge of walking. It has been a really crazy and busy year but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Hope you enjoy the pictures!





5 comments:

Marcia Lechleitner said...

Thank you for the great pictures of all the kids. They are all growing up so fast.
Al and Marcia

Marcia Lechleitner said...

The birthday cakes are really wonderful. It takes a lot of time but it is worth it.
Marcia and Al

Megan said...

I love the cakes!! Did you make those? If so, want to come to Iowa and make a 1st birthday cake for Nathan??

EdwardsFamily said...

Wow, those cakes are great! You sure were busy. Sorry we missed the party, but it looks like everyone had a wonderful time :)

Megan said...

I demand a blog update! :)