She wanted to go outside in the torrential downpour. We made her wait til it let up a bit just to make sure the "river of rain" didn't carry her down the hill.
So far so good on the spring planting for Troy. He actually finished everything with the planting last Monday. Now it's just waiting for good weather to begin spraying and then I suppose it will be time for first crop hay.
The kids and I have been having some quality time together. I love it even more when the sun is shining and it's warm because they LOVE playing outside.
Hopefully all is going well with you and your families. Take Care! Oh...one more thing...if anyone wants to see a ton of calves....they have arrived. As an added bonus, if you come during milking, you can even feed them for free. (OK..so really, that's my job but there's soo many of them, I will take help where I can get it.)
No comments:
Post a Comment