Here are the all Mom and Dad's grandchildren on Christmas. Ruth, Sophie, Kambel,Jack, Jonah, and Corbin. We'll have to continue practicing the group shot to get it perfected.

Here is our movie star Kambel getting her hair cut. She likes to play dress up with the "super cool sunglasses" when she goes. Just as long as she sits still, she can wear whatever she wants for eyewear.

Corbin joined big sister Kambel and got his hair trimmed too. It probably could have waited a little longer but I didn't want him to feel left out.

Sophie joined in on the fun as well. It will become a family event I'm sure. She sat really well as she got her "mullet" cut off. I am one happy mommy.

And last but not least, all the kids posing for a picture for me. It's almost impossible to get them to all look at the same time so a rare shot indeed.

So far, 2009 has been fairly busy and the kids are always keeping me on my toes. Troy remains busy on the farm and we just simply don't have enough time in the day to get all we need to accomplished. Tis the story of many people's lives, I'm sure. We hope all is well with you and your families. I look forward to keeping more on top of pictures and updates this year. Not a resolution, just a goal.
1 comment:
Poor Sophie had a mullet! Poor girl :)
Post a Comment