skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Christmas with the Kids
Kambel showing off her new duds.
We figured this would be the last time they'd both fit on the rocking horse.
Sophie pondering.
Corbin diving in. No daintiness with this one.
Troy doesn't like it when I dress the girls alike but I think it's cute.
1 comment:
Megan
said...
I just can't get over how big the twins are now.... they grow up so fast!!!
February 8, 2009 at 4:21 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Sell Troop
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(1)
Christmas with the Kids
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(8)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
About Me
Troy's Troop
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I just can't get over how big the twins are now.... they grow up so fast!!!
Post a Comment